Ideal for Investors, Buyers & Sellers, DREI presents 2018 Market Overview, a fact based awareness-training course that will focus on the challenges facing the real estate industry.
- Is it a good time to buy?
- Is it a good time to rent?
- What about long term vs short-term gains?
Get access to reliable and credible market information and learn how to apply these learnings to your investments.
This course is beneficial for an experienced investor, a first timer investor, buyers & sellers.
By attending this course session you will be able to learn:
- How to pick the most suitable broker to assist you, and how to deal with a broker
- How Commission or broker’s fee involved is calculated, paid, etc…
- What are all the involved fees and how are they paid
- How to get a residential Visa when buying a property
- Diversify your investment and identify the best areas and types to buy
- How to get a Mortgage and what are the available types
- What are Owners’ Association and what role they play
- Service Charges and Maintenance fees
- Who are the developers how do you rank them and how to deal with them
- VAT implementation for various types of properties and transactions
- In case you chose to sell the property, what is the procedure and requirements
- If you chose to keep it, and rent it out; what are all the facts pertaining to that
- And lots more……
To Register: Visit the following website (www.dubailand.gov.ae/English/DREI/pages/default.aspx)
For more details please get in touch on land line +97143606997 or WhatsApp your enquire on +971582584131 or email at email@example.com and one of our specialist will call you back.